The Great Outdoors

12/3/10
KATIE

Combine the always inspirational Dsquared² Spring 2010 show and the fact that I go to a very outdoorsy college and you've got two key factors in my newest wardrobe theme of the moment: Happy Camper Katie.

Inspiration Station

I made a little wish list collage based on this camping kick I've been on, but in the time between finding the images and Black Friday (woop woop!) I went out and bought a few of the items, so now it's more of a to-do list:


Clockwise from top left:
We The Free Down Puffer - $149.95 - Free People
Supersoft Textured Socks - $8.50 - Gap
Herringbone Boy Shirt - $72 - J. Crew
Mens Duck Boot - $69.50 - Land's End
Houlihan Cargos - $231 - J Brand
Natalie Cotton Bloomer Bikini - $8.50 - Gilly Hicks
Lightweight Puffer Vest - $59.50 now $30 - Gap
Ribbed Knit Beanie - $19.50 - Gap

I now own the socks and the puffer vest (which I wear almost daily) and am completely in love. They're helping me to feel more and more like a girl lumberjack every day.

Seeing as my university is in a very outdoorsy city, I'm almost jumping on the bandwagon by getting interested in this woodsy look. But how do you guys feel about it? Chic or costume-y?

-Katie

(Images from style.com, Free People, Gap, J. Crew, Land's End, J Brand, and Gilly Hicks) 

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux