High-End Hippie

12/2/10
JAX


People that know me well know a couple things about me.  First of all, I read the Cut obsessively.  Because of this, I'm often compelled to relay information that I read there straight to Les Deux, but generally I abstain.  Secondly, I wear the hell out of my Chacos sandals.  So, when I read on the Cut that White Lightning had reported on a nature shoe/high heel hybrid (that is actually made by Gray Ant x Teva, not Chacos, but same difference...), I couldn't really resist upon reporting.  I'm kind of torn on how I feel about these.  On the one hand, I'm totally on-board with heeled hiking boots; but, on the other, are these really necessary?

1 remark

essentially aimee said...

Gosh! Quite honestly, I think these are absolutely terrible.

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux