Fall '11 NYFW Streetstyle by Tommy Ton

2/18/11

One of the reasons that Tommy Ton is one of my favorite streetstyle photographers is because rather than just posting full body shots of famous editors, models, and the like, he focuses on really interesting aspects of their outfits that otherwise would go unnoticed.  It was less than a month ago that I last posted some of his photos for Style.com, but here I go again.  I had noticed that some of the show goers at couture week were looking more relaxed than usual, but that's all changed, as they've pulled out all the stops for the ready-to-wear collections.  These are just a couple of my favorite shots, with no particular theme in mind.  However, the two biggest trends that seem to keep popping up are fur (of course), and craft influences (what have I been telling you all along?).


0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux