Leighton Meester Hearts Christopher Kane

1/5/11



Leighton Meester's February Seventeen cover has been released, on which she sports a Spring 2011 Versus dress that I absolutely adore.  I loved Versus's latest collection to begin with, and the Gossip Girl actress is styled to springy and appropriately youthful perfection for the young women's publication.

I've always admired Leighton's sense of style because she manages to be a little daring without resorting to wearing overly revealing looks like some of her peers.  Seeing her in this dress reminded me of how often she's worn clothes designed by Christopher Kane in the past couple of years (in addition to his namesake line, Kane designs for Versus as well).  Granted, the orange Christopher Kane Resort 2010 number ultimately didn't prove to be one of her best looks, but you've got to give the girl credit for showing some designer loyalty.  My personal favorite of the looks has to be the blue Versus dress from Fall 2010 (but I've always been a fan of that one).  I'm really hoping she tries out this acidic, ladylike look next.

Meester in Fall 2010 Versus, Fall 2010 Versus again, Resort 2010 Christopher Kane, and Spring 2009 Christopher Kane

images via the cutglamourthe fab life


Jax

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux