My Unrealistic Christmas List

11/24/10
JAX

1.  Imogene + Willie flare jeans.  I've been wanting a reliable pair of jeans for just about forever, and if there's anywhere dependable to buy them, I think I'd be here.  They haven't released the flare style yet, but I was told by an employee that they would before Christmas.  Too bad the pair of skinnies my sister got from there cost $300...


2.  Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard necklace from Tiffany's.  A girl that I know has the same one, but she currently doesn't live within 1,000 miles of me.  Does that count as copying?
3.  Proenza Schouler PS1 medium bag from Net-A-Porter.  I have nice leather bags in dark brown, army green, and taupe (Haan, Wang, and B.J., respectively), and now it's time to acquire a black.

4.  Marc Jacobs wool and mohair blend Faire Isle sweater.  The Marc Jacobs fall 2010 show was definitely one of the top five shows of my time (which, admittedly, hasn't been that long).  To own anything from that collection would be absolutely epic, but this sweater looks especially cozy and Christmas-y.  Also via Net-A-Porter.


5.  Color block Pierre Hardy platform heels, available at select boutiques and retailers.  See site for details.




6.  Christopher Kane atomic backless dress from resort 2010.  I've been loving these prints since I first saw them, and my infatuation hasn't lessened at all over time.  Maybe I'll find a piece on markdown soon?

7.  Burberry trench.  Probably one of the ultimate classics, straight from the brand's site.  I don't think this one needs explaining.


8.  VPL stripe band cotton bra.  Something about her pieces (available at Barney's) seems so sexy, yet athletic and cool at the same time.  And they look super comfy.

9.  Delfina Delettrez Skeletor belt.  I'm not even sure where you can buy this, but how freaky and awesome is it?  I love Delfina Delettrez, and it would be amazing to own one of her eccentric, unnecessary pieces.

10.  Yigal Azrouel tank tops in every conceivable color, as seen online.  I got one on sale once, and it's my go-to basic for every occasion.  I probably wear it at least two times a week; it's the softest, greatest layering piece in the world.  My version is a little different from this one and has a knotted back, but I would be open to other versions.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux