Free Discount Code!

11/10/10
JAX

After seeing the Hunter riding coat by Apart Style (first shown) featured on Style.com, I immediately had to check out the unknown brand.  The site requires that you be a member to shop, and I signed up, thinking that it was something like the Outnet or Gilt.  However, Apart seems to be its own burgeoning label, so I'm not sure why membership is required.  I didn't think much of the slim selection after browsing it, and decided that once they inevitably started sending me a bunch of annoying emails I would terminate my account.  Within twenty-four hours, my first email arrived, BUT, when I opened it, it was a rewards code for fifty dollars off my first purchase!  I'm still not sure whether I'm actually going to buy anything, because the merchandise is slightly overpriced, but the silk drape pants and bateau neck stripe shirt are worth some consideration.  I can't promise that you'll get the same email if you sign up, but it's worth a shot in case they have something you really want.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux