Style.com x Givenchy

10/14/10
JAX

I love my new Style.com x Givenchy t-shirt, it's beyond comfortable and I'd never consider actually returning it.  But can I make a complaint here?  The actual graphic lies kind of off center to my body.  Before, I would have just assumed that I myself am asymmetrical; but since enrolling in a basic apparel construction course at school (a.k.a., sewing for amateurs), I've learned a little too much about garment production.  I can't help but notice that the fabric was not cut at 90 degrees in accordance with the grain line and selvage, thus the slight bias cut and off-centeredness.  Shame on you Style.com. I would expect this of Forever 21, but I thought better of you.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux