Richard Chai Love

9/9/10
JAX

Isn't it funny how your brain is trained to type certain words?  No matter what, every time I try to type "Richard Chai" it ends up on the screen "Richard Chair."  Which is strange, because I love chai tea, so it's not as if my mind is not familiar with that particular arrangement of letters.  My love for Richard Chai Love's spring show?  Not so strong.  Okay, nonexistent.  It's like, thinking about the collection as a whole and the concept behind it seems pretty great, but seeing the actual looks just doesn't do it for me.  I guess what I'm saying is that I like it in theory, but not in practice.  I like sheer pieces, I like palazzo pants, I like bandeau tops, but when you put them all together, it's lackluster, and quite frumpy, to say the least.  I think that there are definitely some good basics in there, but that is not what I am here to judge.  Usually I can come up with a good short description of a collection (i.e., vampires meets Wall Street, or whatever), but I'm just blanking on this one, so forgive me.  I really just don't care about it at all.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux