NYFW Interruption.

9/14/10
KATIE

So yeah, yeah, yeah - fashion week is in full swing; designers like Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, and Diane von Furstenberg already have shows posted all over the internet, so you know that at this point we're about ready to move on over to London (BURBERRY PRORSUM!!!@#!$), but the fact that the weather in the South has recently transitioned from Post-Summer to Pre-Fall has got me all wrapped up in picking out my ultimate wardrobe wishlist on J. Crew. I just couldn't think about anything else today, so I made a little compilation of what I love over at J. Crew at the moment:



Ahhh...hopefully getting that out of my system will allow me to get back to the copious amounts of shows that I should be viewing and reviewing for no real reason other than keeping myself up to date with my fashion and trends, my two true loves.

-Katie

(Images from J. Crew)

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux