A Bit of Backtracking...

9/9/10
KATIE

So I know that Jax has already reviews a couple of shows, but I just thought I'd take a moment and express how myself, Jax, and probably many of Les Deux's readers feel about this day:

IT'S NEW YORK FREAKING FASHION WEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

I just had to get it out. I'm so excited about the month that is to come. While the spring/summer shows generally pale in comparison to the fall/winter ones for me, it's still so momentous to know that for the next four weeks, I'll be bombarded daily with pictures of front row celebrities, runway shots galore, and a little bit of sartorial heaven from all of my favorite fashion bloggers.

Are you excited too? Because I simply can't contain it:

Fashion week is finally here!

-Katie

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux