Tavi for Blackbook

8/20/10
JAX

Tavi makes her styling debut in Blackbook in this spread with Christine Staub (Danielle Staub, Housewife of New Jersey's daughter).  Kind of a big deal, since she's like, fourteen or whatever.  I really like it, in fact, I like it a lot better than just about every single fall fashion spread that was in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar.  Not surprising at all though; I'm a pretty big Tavi advocate.  I mean, I'm not saying it's the best styling I've ever seen, but it's certainly a strong start for the fashion prodigy.

2 remarks

Briana said...

So jealous of her! She's so young and so talented. Love this!

www.brianathismoment.com

A Stylish Affair said...

I'm so jealous, she looks gorgeous. I love all those pretty knits.

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux