"Sexy/Easy/Shiny"

8/25/10
KATIE


The first time I saw the Isabel Marant Fall 2010 collection, I was not blown away, I was not taken aback, I did not have a heart attack, and I did not faint. I thought that I liked the edgier pieces and that the cigarette pants were a nice way to infuse more of a 50's feeling into a collection done by a designer who has more recently been skipping back to the 80's for inspiration. However, as the trends showcased in Marant (and on a few other runways) have begun to pick up speed and fly into totally full blown Fall fashion essentials, I now see the Isabel Marant show as somewhat of a guideline of looks for which to live my life by this coming Fall. It's funny how fashion can make you see things differently, yes?




-Katie

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux