New Year's Eve All Year Long

8/10/10
JAX
via lippmanncollection.com

Ever since O.P.I.'s Mad as a Hatter was released, I thought I would never find a comparable glitter nail color.  Thankfully I have been introduced to Deborah Lippmann, master of all polishes.  Above (top left, clockwise) are "Across the Universe," "Bad Romance," "Happy Birthday," and "Superstar."  I hear they look great alone or layered over a complimenting base color.  I can't afford to splurge on all of them, but I'm really liking "Superstar" for this fall.  It's kind of unexpected, and a perfect way to spice up my mostly-neutral wardrobe.  Another plus:  The entire Lippmann Collection is formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate free.

7 remarks

Briana said...

i just saw these the other day and absolutely love them! i really want "happy birthday"

loving your blog and am now following!
xx www.brianathismoment.com

Style of a Fashionista said...

Hey hun thanks for your comment. The leopard print coat is from Topshop and I have noticed they have stocked it again this year and the lace is a pair of cycling shorts.

Love that world ring going to check out the rest of her designs. Have a lovely day xoxo

Juliet said...

It's my first time on your blog and it's so beautiful! Visit mine in return?

juliet xxx

Moonlit Sunset said...

Okay, so I am in love with all of these colors!!!

BarelyVogue said...

loving these shimmer nails
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

A Stylish Affair said...

These polishes are all gorgeous, I'm in love with 'Bad Romance' that colour is to die for.

Thrive on Novelty said...

oohhh I want them all! that blue one is GORGEOUS! xx

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux