Grey to the Max.

8/22/10
KATIE

Obviously, maxi dresses have re-paved their way into the closets of any good fashion follower these days. They're good for summer, a great staple layering piece for the colder months that are so slowly approaching, and, best of all, readily available. Unlike some trendy items, maxi dresses can usually be found at a fair price and are carried by most major fashion retailers. I'm currently on the hunt for one, and am hoping to snag one of the Gap's navy and grey striped racer back maxis that are in the sale section, but sometimes it's just nice to dream about a long, flowy dress that is far too expensive to ever be your own. My ideal maxi dress is some shade of grey; I think it's such a good color for a maxi dress because it keeps you from looking too formal or beachy. If I could have all the money in the world, you'd better bet that right after I picked up my Houlihans, these five gems would be hanging in my closet.




-Katie

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux