Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses

7/25/10
JAX
Among all the football-inspired awesomeness that was Alexander Wang Spring 2010 RTW, I may have overlooked some major important details.  Every time I view the collection there is something new that I love, and I will now take the time to redeem the err of my ways by addressing the Linda Farrow for Alexander Wang "Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses."  It's not exactly that I didn't notice them ever, but I definitely never took the time to appreciate them until recently.  They're such a playful take on a classic eyewear shape, I just really cannot get over them lately.  These glasses are the perfect accessory to take an outfit to the next level by giving it a touch of whimsy. The "Extreme Cat Eye" is incredibly well made down to the last detail, with those adorable little metal corners.  My personal favorite color for them is the tortoise shell.  Absolute purrfection.

Image via Polyvore

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux