change is hard.

4/12/10
BY KATIE
just kidding; change is really easy. changing your blog format anyway.

once again, jax and i have been toying with the format of les deux a lot recently, so if you notice a new format 5, 6, 30 times a day or maybe you see that suddenly our header is missing or our posts are in hindi, no worries, we just don't know how to use html properly.

also, i'd like to formally apologize for my absence from the blog. i've got exams coming up in a week and so my classes have been excruciatingly busy lately, leaving me little to no time to write or even think about les deux (it makes me sad too). hopefully i can start re-devoting my life to fashion again in as soon as possible.

i'm thinking of doing another get-to-know-me list. any suggestions?



katie

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux