katie likes...the beach.

3/6/10
tomorrow morning i'm headed to the beach with 16 of my friends. i'm so excited; we've got a 3 story house that's only a 5 minute walk from the beach. while i recognize that it's going to be way too cold for swimming or laying in the sun (60-70 degrees all week), i just can't wait to feel relaxed and calm for an entire 6 days. i just need to pack a few dresses and sweaters and my current read (the girl with the dragon tattoo) and i'll be ready to go.

that said, in a house with 15 other people and a beach right out my backdoor, i probably won't have too much time to make any new posts. if i don't talk to you for a while, have a happy week and enjoy some lovely pictures of milla jovovich via fasion gone rogue:





katie.

1 remark

Christina Caradona said...

oh my goodness that bathing suit. I don't normally enjoy poka dots, but this a beautiful suit

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux