A Little of New York

3/3/11









Thought I'd share a few shots from our trip to NY.  The first two are actually of me attempting to pack and plan outfits, along with Phineas being super helpful as I tried to pack my camera.  Then there are the best palm frites that I've ever tasted from a restaurant whose name I can't remember, a few good outfits, swag from the Jill Stuart show, a building in "The Village" (my mother tells me that this is the appropriate way to refer to Greenwich Village) whose address appears to be 387 1/2, and the store front of Alexander McQueen.  Oh, and did we tell you that while shopping at Diane von Furstenberg in the meatpacking district, DVF herself came into the store because, "[she] just felt like shopping"?  Just thought I'd brag a little bit.

Sorry if I'm a little MIA for the next week or so; I'm going skiing in Colorado for spring break and plan on being on the slopes all day every day, so I may fall a little bit behind fashion-wise.

1 remark

Zoe Molyneux said...

Wow, I love the outfit in picture number 6! The coat is absolutley magnificent, and so is the jacket. The necklace just gives it that extra, the way it is two different lengths!

Check out my blog about my love for clothes, especially vintage on zoemolyneux.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux