Tom Ford Womenswear

1/3/11
Yes! Finally, the most buzzed about collection of the year is here in motion. Tom Ford has finally released his Spring 2011 RTW collection video, and it's stunning. Take a look below, and be sure to watch the HD version for full effect.



While the pictures have been out for quite a while now, they don't do the designer's work justice. The colors, the textures, the patterns all jump out while in motion. When I first saw the images of the collection, I really didn't like the fringed pieces, but on the runway, they were by far my favorites. I could speak similarly for the sequined looks or the leopard print that was so frequent throughout the collection.

I would write more on how I feel about Tom Ford's womenswear label (all good things), however I am currently very sick with what I am sure of is the flu, and I feel like I'm going to pass out any second now. But good or bad health, it's always important to keep up with fantastic fashion.

Katie

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux