Product Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Starter Kit

1/19/11

I do not buy expensive products because they're made by a trendy company; I pride myself on finding great deals at the Gap and saving money by shopping for groceries with my Kroger Plus card.  However, in instances where I believe that a higher price actually reflects the quality of the good, I have no problem shelling out.  Such is the case with nice leather bags, with DiorShow Mascara, and now, with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Starter Kit.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the cleanser.  Not that's there's anything wrong with it, but there's probably not much anyone can do to improve upon the face wash formula that's already been perfected by many companies.  However, the toner and cream blew me away.  I'm not sure whether it's because I've never used toner, or that the products just work that well, but my skin has never felt so rejuvenated and healthy.  In fact, as I sit here, almost twelve hours and one shower later, I still feel incredibly moisturized.  It's like there's a glowing barrier between my skin and the elements surrounding me, and I love it.

A small amount of each product goes a very long way, so I'm hoping that this kit lasts me a while.  If you're looking for a new skin care routine, I would definitely recommend this package to anyone out there.  Although I said I wasn't floored by the cleanser, I'm going to say to go ahead and buy the kit.  The price of a small Ultra Facial Cream alone is actually equal to its price (which includes said cream), so it's definitely worth it.

Jax

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux