Note from the Editors

1/26/11
Gisele for Isabel Marant Spring 2011 Campaign, image via

I love Gisele's recent foray into high fashion, and I think Marant is a very fitting label for the relaxed Brazilian.  But does anyone else think that her hand placement is kind of awkward in this shot?

Anyway, you may have noticed lately that the layout of Les Deux has been changing a lot.  I, for one, actually hate change, and I often find it very difficult to deal with.  However, Katie and I have recently been surged with a charge of creative energy; and thus, are attempting to restructure and create the perfect format for our blog.  I just hope that we haven't scared any of our regular readers away in the process.  At any rate, we have some exciting things in store for the site, so just know that the best is yet to come!

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux