J. Crew Sale On Sale

1/15/11
Check it out:


J. Crew is offering 40% off sale items through tomorrow with the code "MUSTHAVE". I've been flipping through their sale section this morning and there's a lot of good stuff marked down pretty cheap already. If I hadn't recently adopted the unfortunate resolution to stop dropping so much cash on clothing, these would be just a few of the items on a priority shipping route to my dorm:


 From left to right:
Bonfire Cardigan - $118  $99.99
Weatherby Short Boots - $250  $199.99
Ultra-Knit Pant - $45  $29.99

And those prices above are without the extra 40% off.

I know I've sworn off impulse buys, but those Weatherby boots are almost too good to resist. Plus, I've had my eye on them for a few months now. Ugh, stupid resolutions...

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux