Model of the Moment: Ashley Smith

8/9/10
JAX

Ever since being profiled by New York Magazine in their "Meet the New Girl" segment, Ashley Smith has been absolutely everywhere I look.  She reminds me a bit of Georgia May Jagger, with a little more playful youthfulness to her.  All the photos that I've seen of Ms. Smith show such an exuberance for modeling, when she's not grinning from ear to ear she's channeling a perfectly created character for her work.  Here she is for Sisley's Fall 2010 campaign shot by Terry Richardson.  You'll definitely be seeing more of Ashley Smith from us.

2 remarks

Anonymous said...

I love how she looks like she's having the time of her life!

Cristiana C said...

Really funny!
please visit my blog and if you like, follow me! i'll follow you back!

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux