I'm A Mouse, Duh.

8/16/10
KATIE

Or, I think that this little guy is a mouse...

Maybe a cat? A bear spewing milk out of his nose?


I think I've gone crazy. Absolutely bonkers. This must be the case, because for some reason the only "fashion" purchase I want to make in my life right now is this pair of slippers. I've probably gone loony because I spent a whopping six hours shopping today and came home with barely anything to show for all my efforts. Now all I want to do is throw on my yoga pants, listen to some Jack Johnson, and stuff my feet in these Cooperative Animal Sock Slippers from Urban Outfitters, the slippers being the most important aspect.



Yeah, I think it's a mouse...

-Katie

(images from Urban Outfitters)

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux