Filippa K Spring 2011

8/29/10
JAX

More from Stockholm: Filippa K seems to have taken a cue from the runways last spring and Ms. Phoebe Philo herself with this sleek minimalist look.  Standout aspects?  The cascading dresses, the maxi skirt look in the very middle, and pops of yellow.  There are a few more looks that I left out because I didn't like them as much.

Don't get me wrong, Stockholm and even Copenhagen have had some good shows, but I really can't wait for New York Fashion Week.  Most of the shows that I've seen thus far have similar elements; neutral colors, minimalism, lots of nice separates and basic pieces... I'm kind of getting bored.  I'm ready for a show to really blow me away a la Marc Jacobs's fall collection.

0 remarks

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux