Belstaff for J. Crew

7/29/10
JAX

Sorry for the J. Crew onslaught as of late, but they really do have some quality products, and I feel like I need to share them all with you.  My latest find has been their collaboration with Belstaff on some fantastic leather and canvas creations.  Above are the Colonial Shoulder Bag, New York Postman Bag, and the Colonial Travel Bag.  Below are the New Broad Bomber Jacket, the Naima Jacket, and the Air Bomber Jacket.  I'm most intrigued by the New Broad Bomber because of my obsession with leather jackets as of late, but I'll have to hold off on any purchases for now, as I leave for beautiful Charleston tomorrow and will surely need funding for shopping there.


1 remark

Zabrinah said...

Gotta love J Crew!

These photos are awesome!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Post a Comment

we love your comments!

Download

Recent Posts

Follow Les Deux